Wiha 6pc Colour Coded Magnetic Nut Setter SAE Set
Wiha's color-coded nut setters are designed with high-visibility color-coding and laser-engraved size callouts for quick and easy identification. The nut setters have a solid shaft to provide strength and durability for long-lasting repetitive use. Wiha color-coded nut setters are impact-rated for use in power tools. The nut setters feature industrial-strength magnets that securely retain fasteners to give you the freedom of one-handed work applications. 6-inch long magnetic nut setters come with a standard 1/4-inch hex drive making it easy to work in limited access environments. The set includes standard SAE sizes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2, and 9/16-inch for a wide variety of applications. Wiha nut setters are built for a long duration. Color-coded nut setters are made of premium quality CrMo tool steel and have a durable finish for corrosion protection. Nut setters are precision-formed for exact-fit to reduce fastener cam-out that can lead to injury or damage to finished materials. The socket openings feature a beveled rim for easy fastener engagement with a broached and smooth finish for prolonged life.
- Set Includes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16"
- High-visibility color coding for quick and easy size identification
- Industrial strength magnetic tip for secure fastener hold
- Impact rated to 700 in/lbs for maximum performance with Li-ion impact drivers
- Exact fit precision machined tip for reduced cam-out
- Standard 1/4-inch hex drive for universal application
- 6-inch (152mm) overall length for extended reach
- Radiused corners for preventing fastener head round-off
- Durable black oxide finish for corrosion protection
- Broached and clear-coated openings for added corrosion protection
- Cold forged from Chromium-molybdenum alloy steel (CrMo) for strength and durability